Alzheimer's & Dementia Program
Alzheimer’s and other dementias will cost the nation $277 billion by 2050. These costs could rise as high as $1.1 trillion.
Are you a caregiver or do you know caregivers who are at risk for burnout due to the challenging dementia behaviors of their loved one?Some of these behaviors can include:
- Crying Spells
- Refusal of Cares
Through our Alzheimer’s & Dementia Program, we can help keep these loved ones in the home as long as possible, as safely as possible.Angels Care will help caregivers by:
- Teaching Communication Strategies and Environmental Modifications to Caregivers to Reduce/Prevent Problematic Behaviors
- Identifying Personalized Non-pharmalogical Interventions to Treat the Patient’s Behavior
- Assess the Patient for Physical Problems That Could Be Affecting Behavior and Teach Caregivers to do the Same
- Educate Caregivers About Medications and Disease Processes
- Educate Caregivers About How to Care for Self, Prevent Burnout and About Resources Available to Them
- In home convenience
- Covered 100% by Medicare, no out of pocket costs
We are happy to serve you and to answer any questions you have regarding our Alzheimer’s and Dementia Program or any other home health needs. Contact your local Angels Care office today.