Angels Care Home Health is a Medicare-Certified Home Health agency providing quality home health care services by offering caring, compassionate and cost effective service focused on each patient’s unique needs. Under the direction of the physician, we administer medical services to the patient while strictly adhering to the physician’s plan of care. Quality, commitment and dedication are the driving forces in our agency. We provide skilled nursing care, restorative therapy and medical social services to patients in their homes or wherever they may reside, including assisted living facilities and retirement communities. Our services, emphasizing patient and family education, create a continuum of care throughout the disease process and empowers our patients and their caregivers to take an active role in managing their condition or the condition of a loved one. Services are provided without regard to race, color, natural origin, sex, handicap or age.
- As a Home Health Agency, we actively participate within the community in providing and continuously improving home health care.
- Each person reveals their strengths and identifies their opportunities.
- Customer satisfaction isn’t enough. We want customer loyalty, and this confidence is passed on to our referral sources.
- We are results oriented, results proven, and recognized as the number one home care company in our markets.
- We are dynamic and focused on professional patient care with gentle nursing hands.
- WE SERVE PATIENTS.
Find An Office
Search the Angels Care Home Health Network
Is this not the location you need? Search AngMar Medical Holdings’ network of multiple agencies with locations in nine states, including Arizona, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma and Texas.
All of our services are available seven days a week by professional personnel with the experience and knowledge necessary to render quality and reliable home care services.
Disease Management Programs
- Chronic Heart Failure (CHF)
- Falls Prevention
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Light Step (Neuropathy Program/Infrared Light Therapy)
Skilled Nursing & Therapies
- Skilled Nursing Services (RN or LVN/LPN)
- Restorative Therapy (Speech, Occupational & Physical)
- Blood Glucose Monitoring Education
- Medication Management and Education
- Pro Time (PT/INR) • IV Infusion Therapy
- Wound Care • Wound Vac
- Anodyne® Therapy for Neuropathy & Pain
- Home Health Aides • Medical Social Workers